Download myCAMS app and discover faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds. myCAMS brings a host of features – get a one view of your portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more stay updated on your investments across Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds including Birla Sunlife MF, DSP BlackRock MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, Sundaram MF, and BNP Paribas MF.
Access your investments across multiple Mutual Funds through a Single Gateway; No more managing multiple PINs, Folios numbers, login ids
1. myFavourites – Save your favourite transactions, so you won’t have to conduct a search for your preferred scheme every time you want to invest in it. Once saved, just view the preferred in myFavourites on the main menu and alter the transaction amount as desired.
2. myWatchList – Monitoring your investments got even easier. Add the schemes you want to track to ‘myWatchList’ and view the their performance from the main menu every time you login
3. Common One Time Mandate (OTM) – No more filling up separate mandate every time you start or renew a SIP. Register for CAMS Common one-time mandate to set up any number of SIPs and make additional purchase across funds.
4. Scheduled Transaction – This feature will allow investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions.
5. Change of default Bank Mandate
6. PAN Level Portfolio View – Track and manage your family wrap portfolio conveniently
7. Open a new folio and update FATCA with ease
8. First time investor into CAMS serviced Funds? open a folio without forms, cheques
9. Submit additional purchase, redemption, switch instructions, effortlessly
10. One view of your Systematic investments – Keeping track of multiple SIPs is a breeze, now
What’s more! myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card.
Download myCAMS now, winner of the Best Financial App Award at GMASA for two consecutive years since 2015. Click here to read more: https://camsrta.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/mycams-wins-gmasa-2016/
Stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments with myCAMS…. always.