Push your skills to the edge with this free classic arcade game Scrambler. It’s an old-school side scrolling shooter game where you navigate your ship through 6 different stages packed with menacing enemies, on the way to the final Enemy Base. Then destroy the Base to receive your mission’s stats & prepare for the next exciting level.
New game, so only 10k downloads & 80 reviews.
Contains NO In-App Purchases!
– Retro graphics & sounds, free lives at unlimited score points, continues, high scores
– The soul of Scramble arcade game retained: Top up your fuel by shooting fuel tanks!
– Simple controls that pre-release testers mastered & became “at one” with their ship
– Coded brilliantly for Android; for a fast, smooth-action experience – essential for arcade classics
– Google Play Games: Leaderboards & Achievements (best achievement xp game!)
– Two touchscreen player control methods, plus Bluetooth Controller support!
– Has the Look & Feel of retro old-school classic 80’s arcade games, specifically Scramble
– (the graphics have changed for copyright reasons, but still have the same look & style)
– Compliment your library of 80s arcade games with this retro old-school classic clone!
Use your device’s Back Button
– Hi-Scores/Leaderboards: Two types:
1: Local to your device: Seen in attract/demo mode
2: Global: Google Play Games: Sign-in/view from pre-game options
– Novice Mode (Easier):
Auto set ON at install, & auto turns OFF forever when you’re familiar with the controls
– Difficulty “Normal: Android Mode”:
Terrain Avoidance System helps to stop you crashing into the ground
Easier Stage 5 (Maze) map
No losing lives on the final End Base stage
– Difficulty “Brutal: GamePad a must!”:
None of the above!
Tip: Use a Bluetooth Controller GamePad!
PLAYER CONTROL HELP
Finding the controls hard? No problem! Scrambler went through a test/QA phase & many testers mastered the controls; achieving scores 100k+ & levels 10+. They became “at one” with the controls. Their 2 tips to you:
Tip 1: Learn to quickly lift your left thumb & then touch again to “reset” the distance between your thumb & ship. E.g. push your ship forward then lift + retouch behind & above to fly near the ground, etc.
Tip 2: You can very quickly fire both your Lasers + Bombs by sliding your right thumb up & down over the buttons. You don’t need to lift your thumb (& both buttons are auto-fire).
Why not make this your one game that you’re determined to beat, even if it takes a month!
GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES
– Leaderboards for each difficultly setting – compete with players world-wide.
– 24 achievements, some very hard ones to keep you engaged.
– Saves your progress even when offline.
– One of the best achievement XP games – all offering generous XP points!
Note: Since Scrambler is free to play, it is supported by (optional) Video Ads, & helped by Analytics.
– Read/modify/delete contents of SD card / USB storage:
Your SD card is only used for Video ads, which are cached to avoid delays/stuttering with playback. Scrambler does NOT access any other data.
– View network connections / Full network access:
Video Ads & Analytics need access to the internet to function.
If you have any feedback – bugs or suggestions – please feel free to email it to email@example.com
Developed by a veteran programmer who not only understands the mechanics of a fun & enjoyable game, but also believes games (& apps) should not irritate the user with unjustified delays, pauses, blank screens, & unintuitive navigation. This is accomplished in part by writing lean, tight, code & managing data intelligently.
***This game is an unofficial clone of the original Scramble (C) game and is not endorsed by the registered trademark and copyright owners Konami Co.,Ltd.