Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator that’s rooted in real science. The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis!
The wait for the biggest update in TerraGenesis’ history is finally over – now you can create custom organisms and allow them to interact and build their own global ecosystem with the new Biospheres. Change your world’s atmospheric pressure, oxygen amount, sea level and more in pursuit of terraforming an entire world to sustain life in your newly generated Biosphere.
TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA. Explore the surface of the all new Dwarf Planets, colonize alien worlds, and spread life across the universe in epic games with Biospheres finally available for you to grow your own civilizations.
– Start exploring the furthest reaches of space and inhabit one of six all new dwarf planets to build your terraforming colony
– Explore the frigid Boreas. Melt the ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life (free for players who bought all of the previous planets)
– Build Satellite Colonies on moons orbiting your planet and conduct engineering projects from space for powerful terraforming bonuses
– Track your civilization’s progress and view your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
– Transfer Genesis points from world to world, with no game-specific limitations
ALL NEW BIOSPHERE SIMULATOR
– Finally, you can now build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
– Start with 26 different phylums and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
– Watch your lifeforms thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres and experience 12 completely new and random events
RANDOM WORLD BUILDER
– Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
– Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and Earth
– Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon, The Galilean Moons, Five Moons of Saturn, Neptune’s Moon and Five Moons of Uranus
– Build colonies on fictional planets, made specially for TerraGenesis, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
– Terraform now offers newly playable Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
– Terraform your planets by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, atmosphere, sea levels and biomass
– Keep track of your colony to regulate specific planetary attributes, including population and credits
JOIN A FACTION
– Daughters of Gaia
– Sons of Hephaestus
– United Nations Space Administration (UNSA)
– Horizon Corporation
– Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
– Terraform the planet to support human life. You can even restructure Earth to reverse the effects of climate change
– Create Satellite Colonies on your planet’s moons to research space exploration
GET INFORMATION IN THE ARCHIVES
– Visit the TerraGenesis Archives to learn about real-life space colonization and terraforming efforts
– Read about space exploration and see how real world scientists are working to make interplanetary colonization a reality
When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Download TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!